Spicy Hot Sweet Potato
Excite your palate with a bit of sweet heat! If you enjoy sweet potatoes with a twist then you’ll definitely want to try this recipe for an amazing fusion of sweet and spicy! It is healthy and packed full of flavor! Perfect to serve as a side dish or mid-day snack.
You will need:
* 4 large sweet potatoes
* 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
* 1 tablespoon brown sugar
* 3/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon paprika
* 1/2 teaspoon ALF Spicy Hot Seasoning
* 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
* Parsley leaves
1. Place sweet potatoes in a large bowl and drizzle with oil.
2. Add to a non stick baking sheet
3. Coat sweet potatoes evenly with the remaining mixture of ingredients.
4. Bake for 20 minutes - be sure to flip potatoes half way through!
5. Lightly brush on ALF Spicy Hot Pepper Sauce and bake for another 5 minutes!
6. Garnish with parsley