Enjoy a delicious Thai inspired dish that can be prepared in less than 25 minutes!
* 1lb deveined, peeled shrimp
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 medium onion thinly sliced
* 3 cloves chopped garlic
* 3 tablespoons Roasted Chili Paste
* 1 tablespoon ALF Spicy Hot Smoked Herring seasoning salt
* 1/2 tablespoon ALF Spicy Hot Pepper Sauce
1. Heat large skillet over medium heat. Add oil and heat.
2. Add garlic and onion and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add seasoned shrimp and toss; add Roasted Chili Paste & Pepper Sauce stir fry shrimp until cooked.
4. Add garnish. Serve over rice and enjoy!